We are committed to providing a quality service whilst minimising our potential impact on the environment. We will operate in compliance with all the relevant environmental legislation whilst ensuring a safe and healthy workplace for our employees. It will always be our aim to use pollution prevention and environmental best practices in all we do.
It is our policy to:
- Include environmental concerns and impacts during all of our decision making and activities,
- Promote awareness among our employees and encourage them to work in an environmentally responsible manner,
- Educate and inform our employees about environmental issues that may affect their work,
- Reduce waste through re-use and recycling and by purchasing recycled, recyclable or re-furbished products and materials where these alternatives are available, economical and suitable,
- Promote efficient use of materials and resources throughout our company including water, electricity, raw materials and other resources, particularly those that are non-renewable,
- Avoid unnecessary use of hazardous materials and products, seek alternatives where possible, and take necessary steps to protect human health and the environment when such materials are unavoidably used, stored and disposed of,
- Purchase and use environmentally responsible products whenever possible,
Where required by legislation or where significant health, safety or environmental hazards exist, develop and maintain appropriate emergency and spill response procedures,
- Strive to continually improve our environmental performance and minimise the social impact and damage of activities by periodically reviewing our environmental policy in light of our current and planned future activities.